Yin Yoga is an integrative practice that combines observation, sensation and stillness. Positions are held for 3-5 minutes in a passive way. The weight of the body and the force of gravity do all the work. With each exhale there is the potential to do less, to let go, to relax into the shape.
In these suspended moments, the student has an opportunity to listen to their body. Sensation is the language of the body and with practiced attention the student has the potential to tune-in to what the body really needs. When we attend to sensation with no agenda or expectations, we can re-establish healthy movement patterns, release negativity and awaken to the peaceful truth that underlies all reality.
- What is Yin yoga?
-History of Yin yoga
- Yin and Yang Theory - Fundamental Principles of TraditionalChinese Medicine
- Organ Meridian Theory - Study the physical, mental andemotional qualities of the twelve main organ meridians
- Chakra Theory - Explore the qualities and attributes of theseven main chakras that reside along your main energetic channel
- Analyze the nature of fascia and the location of the 12myofascial lines. Compare how these trains correspond to both the meridiansystem in TCM and the Chakras system of traditional yoga
- Learn the defining principles of Yin yoga that allow you tosafely manipulate your fascial fabric
- Learn all 40 Yin postures, their variations and how to propthem
- Meditation - To safely manipulate fascia, Yin postures areheld for 3-8 minutes. Here the student has an opportunity to explore the art ofstillness amid this physical intensity. Yin yoga can be a wonderful bridge intoa steady meditation practice, even for the busiest of minds
- Prānāyāma - Introduction to the Abāndha Breath and how towork with the bāndhas in a Yin way
- Learn to sequence classes that take into consideration yourstudents physical, mental and emotional condition by applying your knowledge ofmeridians and chakras to the manipulation of myofascial lines.
- Learn how to gather information about your client'semotional and mental state by assessing their posture
- Yin yoga therapy is a very effective way to work with peoplewho have autoimmune disfunction. Conditions like arthritis, asthma, psoriasis,anxiety, panic disorders, high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome, acidreflux, poor circulation and depression can be helped significantly withone-on- one instruction. Learn how to do a proper in-take and design a programfor students to practice.
- For those who teach in a classroom setting, Yin yoga is awonderful way to work with a diverse group of people. People who are new toyoga, experienced practitioners, students of various ages and different levelsof fitness can all work together. Learn to design sequences that are applicableand easy to adjust to varying abilities and capabilities.
„Angela has a magical way of creating safe and welcoming spaces, allowing us to explore and turn inward knowing that we're wholly and lovingly looked after. She holds such a vast amount of knowledge combined with a clear and deep passion for yoga in all its wonderful forms. Add to this an absolutely unbelievable sense of humour, fun and vibrancy, and you have yourself one incredible being. Angela is quite simply a fantastic teacher."
Iain Ross — Yoga Teacher UK
Course fee: 18.900,- CZK
To confirm reservation advanced we will ask you for payment of 5000,- CZK
(EARLY-BIRD 16.900,- CZK in case of reservation till 31.3.2024
For any information about training please leave us your email in form below