We are glad you have chosen our studio.
In the schedule, click on the class you have chosen and the system will guide you to create an account.
You can either buy a single entry or deposit some credit into your account
Yoga is suitable for every person regardless of age or experience. If you are a beginner, we recommend you choose a gentle style such as hatha yoga, hatha flow or iyengar yoga. Come and try any class you want, and if you enjoy it, you can sign up for a course for beginnersand gradually improve your yoga skills.
Popular classes of vinyasa yoga are not suitable for beginners. The reason for this is that transitions between the positions are smooth and relatively fast, which can cause health problems to beginners.
Yes. In our studio, mats and all necessary tools are available for free. For hygienic reasons, we recommend that everyone bring their own mat.
You can buy a mat in our studio. We will credit up to 20% of the price of the mat to your account.
For pregnant women, it is possible to exercise only after the first trimester has finished, and even in this case you may attend only lessons designed for pregnant women. Our studio does not currently offer these classes.
Yes. We have contracts with most providers of these benefits (Edenred, Sodexo, Benefity.cz, Benefity plus). Taking into consideration the commission we pay to the agents, it is possible to pay – for individual classes, courses or as a credit – not more than 50% of the amount inform of benefit points and the remaining 50% must be paid in cash/by payment, debit or credit card.
We are glad you are enjoying exercising in our studio. If you pay for lessons from your credit account, the system checks your visits for past 5 weeks on a daily basis.
If you come to the studio at least 5 times during this time, we will return 10% of the spent amount back to your bonus account.
You can use the bonus points to pay for any class you choose. If you come 10 times, we will return 15% of the money spent to the bonus account.
Unfortunately, due to the size of the studio, it is not possible to leave a bike neither in the premises of the studio, nor in the corridor of the house.
If you cancel your attendance 3 hours before the class starts, we will credit the money to your account. If you have bought a single-entry attendance, the amount will not be credited, but it can be used another time.
Exempted are morning lessons and Saturday morning lessons when the deadline for cancellation of the registration is 12hours before the beginning of the class.
If you cancel the attendance later than mentioned above, we will credit 50% of the amount to your account immediately, and the other 50% in case someone else registers in your place.
If you buy a single-entry attendance, the amount will be forfeited.
- Multisport cart is accepted for all “open” 60-minute classes (excluding courses)
- As the number of admissions to each lesson is limited, it is better to make a reservation of the term.
- Booking/reservation of lessons can only be made online via the booking system at yogame.cz/schedule
- A lesson can be booked with a deposit of CZK 250 that can be bought separately and is refundable
- If you want to use a Multisport card to pay for a lesson, it is necessary to use the following in the booking system: "MULTISPORT-ZÁLOHA" “SINGLE LESSONS – MULTISPORT – DEPOSIT”
- The deposit is loaded back to your account 60 minutes after the lesson ends and it can then be used for another booking.
- Lessons can be cancelled no more than 3 hours before the beginning of the class. The only exception are morning classes starting before 8 AM, where the lesson can be cancelled up to12 hours before the beginning of the class. Otherwise, the deposit is forfeited.
- A forfeited deposit may be renewed. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com more information.
We are located in the center of Prague. The best way to reach us is on foot or by metro and tram to the Národní třída stop. We look forward to seeing you!Navigate me